Doctors for Doctors (D4D) Workshop
Doctors for Doctors Training
Doctors' Health SA invites doctors from South Australia and across Australia who wish to undertake this 1 day accredited training.
The workshop is targeted to experienced doctors who:
- Currently see doctors/medical students as patients, or
- Wish to explore seeing doctor-patients into the future, or
- Have an interest in doctors’ health
The training will provide participants with
- Strategies to optimise the doctor-doctor consultation;
- A framework for the assessment of the IMG doctor-patient;
- An approach to the clinical assessment of the cognitively impaired older doctor;
- Identifying different approaches to assessing the anxious doctor;
- An outline of the current obligations under the mandatory notification laws and managing these in the doctor-patient relationship;
- Opportunities to network with experienced doctors for doctors.
- A workbook and other helpful resources to keep.
~ An update on the doctors’ health support services and national programs will also be provided ~
A number of experts will present the training and it is hosted by Doctors' Health SA's Medical Director, Dr Roger Sexton. An outline of the program is here, and it will be updated as we gain final confirmation from each presenter.
- RACGP Activity 144227 has been approved by the RACGP QI&CPD Program
in the 2017-2019 triennium. Total 40 Category 1 points.
- ACRRM 17844 Activity has been approved for 30 PRPD points
- MIGA Risk Management approved for 5 points
Training fee is $77.00 (includes GST) for all SA metro and interstate doctors. SA rural doctors' fee is fully covered by a Grant from the Country SA PHN.
To register please click 'register for event' button on the right hand side of this page.
For further information about the training please do not hesitate to contact Doctors' Health SA, Program Manager, Kiara Cannizzaro via email email@example.com or phone 08 8232 1250.
If you have any issues regarding booking a ticket you can directly contact Eleah Solagna, Event Coordinator at AMPHEaT who will be able to assist you with this via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 666 420