Doctors for Doctors Training & Networking 2022
Doctors are invited from around Australia who wish to undertake this accredited training.
The workshop is targeted to experienced doctors who:
- Currently see doctors/medical students as patients, or
- Wish to explore seeing doctor-patients into the future, or
- Have an interest in doctors’ health
An opportunity to network with colleagues who see doctor-patients, as well receive information and resources from your local doctors' health services and how they can support you.
Saturday morning August 6th 2022 - 8.00am to 1.00pm (SA time)
Will be available on-line or face-to-face in Adelaide.
A number of experts will present the training and it is hosted by Doctors' Health SA's Medical Director, Dr Roger Sexton. Topics include:
- Doctors' Health Update - on local doctors' health services and other supports around Australia for doctors and medical students
- Burnout - Recognition and Management
- Doctors-In-Training - Panel
- Medicolegal matters and mandatory notification
- Health of rural and remote doctors
- Suicidal doctors
Case study style training and group discussions
RACGP POINTS APPLIED FOR.
ACRRM POINTS APPLIED FOR.
MIGA 5 Risk Management points are approved.
REGISTRATION FEE - TO BE ADVISED
For further information about the training and/or to register your interest to attend, please contact Doctors' Health SA, Program Manager, Kiara Cannizzaro via email email@example.com or phone 08 8232 1250.
SA Rural Doctors' fees are FREE, fully covered by a Grant from the Country SA PHN. Some assistance to reimburse rural travel is available. Register your interest to attend with Kiara Cannizzaro, Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to the Country SA PHN for supporting this workshop so that SA rural doctors can attend and build the network of support in country regions.
Thank you to the Doctors' Health Advisory Service (NSW) for supporting this workshop.