Doctors for Doctors Training & Networking Workshop 2021
Doctors' Health SA invites doctors from South Australia and across Australia who wish to undertake this accredited training.
The workshop is targeted to experienced doctors who:
- Currently see doctors/medical students as patients, or
- Wish to explore seeing doctor-patients into the future, or
- Have an interest in doctors’ health
An opportunity to network with colleagues who see doctor-patients, as well receive support and resources from the Doctors' Health SA team.
A number of experts will present the training and it is hosted by Doctors' Health SA's Medical Director, Dr Roger Sexton. Topics cover areas such as:
- Doctors' Health Update - SA/NT/national
- Burnout - Recognition and Management
- Supporting Doctors-In-Training
- Talking to a colleague about their own health and wellbeing
- Medico-legal matters and mandatory notification
- Health of rural and remote doctors
- Doctors in emotional distress (managing a suicidal doctor)
POINTS APPLIED FOR through RACGP & ACRRM
MIGA 5 Risk Management points are approved.
Training fee is $121.00 (includes GST) - registration link will be released in August 2021 however you can register an expression of interest to attend with Program Manager, Kiara Cannizzaro, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the training please do not hesitate to contact Doctors' Health SA, Program Manager, Kiara Cannizzaro via email email@example.com or phone 08 8232 1250.