Rural Doctors' Retreat - December 2023
December Rural Retreat (FULLY BOOKED)
We are pleased to host another of the highly acclaimed rural retreats, we invite rural doctors from across South Australia to attend on the weekend 2nd & 3rd December 2023.
NOW HAVE A WAIT LIST FOR DECEMBER RETREAT & YOU CAN EXPRESS AN INTEREST FOR FEBRUARY RETREAT (17th & 18th Feb, 2024)
Email email@example.com if you are interested in attending.
Rural Doctors attending this Retreat will:
· discover that they have choices which ultimately influence their quality of life
· make decisions about what they would like to change to improve their lives as rural GPs
· develop strategies (including time management, communication, self-talk, self-awareness, saying no, dealing with -perfectionism etc) to assist with change
· deal with obstacles or barriers to change, including internal (self-talk, high expectations, perfectionism) and external (workload, others’ demands, lack of resources, financial and family pressures) barriers
· network with other rural doctors and share strategies for dealing with the challenges of rural practice
There is no registration fee thanks to the Rural Doctors Workforce Agency and some financial support is available for accommodation. Doctors’ Health SA encourages doctors to bring their families for the weekend as well.
**To ensure the full impact of the program numbers are limited to 10 rural doctor participants. Register early!
View the program below:
The Retreats have been accredited by MIGA for 5 Risk Management points.
What previous participants said about the Retreats:
“For the first time in 12 months I’ve actually been relaxed”
“Highlighted some of the simple ways I can decrease time commitments at work and increase the time with family"