Doctors for Doctors Training & Networking
Doctors' Health SA invites doctors from South Australia and across Australia who wish to undertake this accredited training.
The workshop is targeted to experienced doctors who:
- Currently see doctors/medical students as patients, or
- Wish to explore seeing doctor-patients into the future, or
- Have an interest in doctors’ health
An opportunity to network with colleagues who see doctor-patients, as well receive support and resources from the Doctors' Health SA team.
A number of experts will present the training and it is hosted by Doctors' Health SA's Medical Director, Dr Roger Sexton. Topics include:
- Doctors' Health Update - SA/NT/national
- Burnout - Recognition and Management
- Doctors-In-Training - Panel
- Medicolegal matters and mandatory notification
- Health of rural and remote doctors
- Suicidal doctors
POINTS APPLIED FOR THROUGH RACGP.
ACRRM Activity 21035 has been approved for PDP Units, 1 Performance Review & 4 Educational Activity
MIGA 5 Risk Management points are approved.
Training fee is $88.00 (includes GST) for all SA metro and interstate doctors.
SA Rural Doctors' fees are FREE, fully covered by a Grant from the Country SA PHN. Some assistance to reimburse rural travel is available. Register your interest to attend with Kiara Cannizzaro, Program Manager, email@example.com
For further information about the training please do not hesitate to contact Doctors' Health SA, Program Manager, Kiara Cannizzaro via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8232 1250.