Transitioning to the 19th Hole
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT!
If you wish to keep in touch about future events, please contact our Program Manager, Kiara Cannizzaro, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctors’ Health SA invites doctors and their life partners to enjoy a relaxing dinner with short presentations and an interactive panel discussing what to consider when thinking of winding down from clinical work.
Retirement has such a different meaning to us today, compared with what retirement looked like 20 or 30 years ago.
The evening being held at the stunning Kooyonga Golf Club includes:
- Canapes on arrival & drinks
- 2-course dinner
- Seminar Q&A and take-away information
- 1 x entry to win $1000 Scenic voucher for 2020 departure River Cruise booked through HOA door prize(drawn on the night)
- An opportunity to have a healthy start to transitioning out of a busy clinical life!
$75.00 per person to attend *Numbers are limited*
6.00pm Registration, pre dinks & canapés, 6.30pm - presentation & dinner served, with the evening concluding around 9pm.
It will be an evening to explore your own thoughts about retirement and discuss some of the key things that you and your partner may need to consider when starting to plan the next phase of life
Presenters & Panellists:
Dr Roger Sexton, Medical Director, Doctors’ Health SA
- ‘Maintaining your physical and mental wellbeing for a quality next phase of life’
Dr Anne Sved Williams, Psychiatrist and Clinical Director, Helen Mayo House
- ‘I don’t want to stop work! How to manage an ageing medical mind’
Dr Mike Beckoff, Chair, Rural Doctors’ Workforce Agency & DHSA Clinic GP
- ‘A transition-retirement approach opens many worlds to explore’
Dr John Cross & wife, Cheryl Cross, Australia Medical Placements
- ‘The retirement planning conversation goes beyond the clinic or does it?’
Mr Tom Laundy, Director Health Services & Mr Andrew Barlow, Senior Wealth Advisory (William Buck Accountants and Advisors)
- Top 5 mistakes that doctors make when transitioning to retirement’
Holidays of Australia and the World / Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours
- ‘Travel is good for your health, tips on including holidaying in your transition plan!’
Book tickets via blue 'register for event' button at the top of this webpage.
For more information contact Doctors’ Health SA Program Manager, Kiara Cannizzaro, e: email@example.com or phone 0438 610 563.
Kooyonga Golf Club’s website
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors supporting this event!