Rural Healthy Doctors Dinner Seminar - Stirling Hotel
Doctors' Health SA has been travelling across all rural regions delivering this highly successful seminar to rural doctors and medical students.
The interactive dinner evening provides helpful strategies for managing the busy modern medical life. You will gain information on time management, caring for your own health (the services available to doctors), exploring mindfulness and other strategies to create the much needed balance in today’s professional world. Nearly 300 rural medical professionals have attended the rural Healthy Doctors Seminars over the past 2 years.
We are very pleased to be able to present this Seminar to doctors and medical students who are working in the areas of Strathalbyn, Mount Barker, Hahndorf and inner Hills region.
Learning objectives are:
1. To raise awareness of the impact of medicine on the health of rural doctors.
2. To discuss ways to more actively optimise our own physical and mental health.
3. To share ways to optimise time management in rural working life.
4. To discuss ways to create healthy workplaces and support struggling colleagues.
5. To understand the importance of non-medical interests in rural medical life.
6. To share the strategies used by successful and sustainable rural doctors.
This is a free dinner, registration is at 6.30pm, program starts at 6.45pm and concludes at 9.00pm.
Download flyer for you and or your colleagues.
To register or for more information email Program Manager, Kiara Cannizzaro - firstname.lastname@example.org
“This has been accredited by MIGA for 5 Risk Management points”
This activity is supported by funding from Country SA PHN through the Australian Government’s PHN Program.